
Why don't you say so?
I think I'm caught in between
The nights and days fly by
When I'm lost on the streets
And my eyes, they despise you for who I am
Why don't you say so?
Why don't you say so?
Give up and let go
I'm just a boy with a dream
And you can take one look
As I fall in between
With my eyes just as wide as my mouth can be
Why don't you say so?
Why don't you say so?
The nights and days fly by
When I'm lost on the streets
And my eyes, they despise you for who I am
Why don't you say so?
Why don't you say so?
Give up and let go
I'm just a boy with a dream
And you can take one look
As I fall in between
With my eyes just as wide as my mouth can be
Why don't you say so?
Why don't you say so?


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário